My Blog List

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Where does MORBIDOG STUDIOS come from?

So this is my new company and my new logo. 
I love it. 
Many are probably asking, 
why a dog? Who is that dog? Why the change?

About the logo. 
The dog is from this commercial. The scene is at 2:27


The scenery, his posture... his face. 
He touched my soul. 
He stands in that man created hell with a proud honorable posture. Though he is at our mercy he is brave and proud to be closer to God than his torturers. When I saw this shot I actually burst into tears and I was ashamed for being human. I have never been affected by a scene like this so much before. I wanted to apologize to this poor dog in the name of humanity and assure him that God is not happy... we will all pay for this crime and injustice done to him. I'm honoring him forever as the symbol that represents my art and my world. I feel like him. Though his gentle soul didn't let him bite back, my angry soul will make me bark.

To you little hero, you inspired me more than many of my kind.





No comments: