My Blog List

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to whom it may concern...


...and so the journey has started in making my first feature film.

I must admit this project is difficult, frustrating, demanding and a bit scary... but I'm excited because it is the culmination of a fourteen year film adventure. I am ready to show the world what I can do with my talent, a camera and a good idea.

I just started full Preprduction.
People that I counted on have dissapeared in the moment I need them the most. Some have unfortunately passed away and some were never my friends. The blessing is that when things get dark your real friends come out and new souls approach to lend a hand. You are also reminded of those who truly love you for who you are and not for what you can offer. My fans are a big blessing since they give me the strenght to keep creating my art. These people don't even know me, yet they give me their support and time.

When I reach my highest I will not forget you,
You who stood by my side no matter what.
Merry Christmas / Feliz Navidad.
You are the present God left under my tree :)

Michael Ramova

1 comment:

Zanthia Khalá said...

Don't give up!! I'm sure you will do it great!